The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 09, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - HUNTER HEATING AND COOLING INC.
Around the Web
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Google-born startup thinks its time for a ground-source heat pump renaissance
By Megan Geuss - Sunday Aug 6, 2017
Heating and cooling are holdouts in decarbonization and ripe for revolution.
- Bomb Kills Panama Papers Reporter, Malta Leader Says
By Associated Press - Monday Oct 16, 2017
An explosion killed a investigative journalist who exposed the connections of Malta's prime minister to tax havens using the Panama Papers.
- Art Review: Cool Heat: An Art Outlaw Who Still Simmers
By HOLLAND COTTER - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Cocaine, sand and crazy love: Hélio Oiticica’s dance into life, on the edge, arrives at the Whitney Museum of American Art.
- Heat wave: Cooling centers open to bring relief from high temps
By Jenna Lyons - Friday Sep 1, 2017
Looking to cool off during the heat wave? A number of public buildings in the Bay Area double as cooling centers on hot days for those seeking air-conditioned shelter. Check out the list below: Alameda County: North Oakland Senior Center, 5714 Martin Luther King Jr. Way, Oakland Newark Library, 6300 Civic Terrace Avenue, Newark Pleasanton Senior Center, 5353 Sunol Blvd.