An LA native travels to Hudson, New York for one of the most intimate, noisiest and most picturesque festivals in the country
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 07, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION
2013 - HUDSON TRAVEL MEDICINE, P.C.
Around the Web
- Upstate NY’s Basilica Soundscape Is A Festival Of Intimate Juxtaposition: Pastoral Stillness, Frenetic Noise
By Caitlin White - Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
- Critic's Notebook: Contemporary Art Steams Up the Hudson
By NANCY PRINCENTHAL - Thursday Aug 24, 2017
Not your mother’s house tour: This summer has brought a bounty of artwork to Catskill, Hudson, Cold Spring and beyond.
- 17 Shacks and a Piece of Hudson History
Tuesday Oct 31, 2017
A cluster of century-old fishing shacks in Hudson, N.Y., once at risk of being demolished, is now being preserved. Step inside one of the shacks and wander around the site.
- Near The East River, Plans Emerge For NY’s Next Life Science Center
By Ben Fidler - Monday Aug 21, 2017
At a time when biotech incubators and shared spaces are beginning to multiply in Manhattan, work on what could rank among the city’s largest biotech centers—if it can all come together—is just getting underway. According to Paul Wexler, a longtime healthcare-focused real estate broker, construction should begin next year on what is being called the […]
- ‘Diller Island’ Is Back From the Dead
By CHARLES V. BAGLI - Wednesday Oct 25, 2017
With intervention from Gov. Andrew M. Cuomo, Barry Diller’s grand plan for a $250 million cultural island on a pier in the Hudson River is revived.
- Trip to Bannerman Castle offers glimpse into Scottish manse on the Hudson
By Poughkeepsie (N.Y.) Journal - By Poughkeepsie (N.Y.) Journal - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
Bannerman Castle, on Pollepel Island, is an iconic Hudson River ruin just off the banks of Garrison.