Not your mother’s house tour: This summer has brought a bounty of artwork to Catskill, Hudson, Cold Spring and beyond.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution by Proclamation / Annulment of Authority (Jun 24, 1992)
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 27, 1985
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
1985 - HUDSON RIVER PROPERTIES, INC.
Around the Web
- Critic's Notebook: Contemporary Art Steams Up the Hudson
By NANCY PRINCENTHAL - Thursday Aug 24, 2017
- 17 Shacks and a Piece of Hudson History
Tuesday Oct 31, 2017
A cluster of century-old fishing shacks in Hudson, N.Y., once at risk of being demolished, is now being preserved. Step inside one of the shacks and wander around the site.
- Matt Harvey’s first rehab start set: Where will he pitch?
By Mike Puma - Friday Aug 11, 2017
PHILADELPHIA — Matt Harvey’s season is moving toward a return to the Mets. The right-hander’s next step will be a stop Saturday for Single-A Brooklyn at the Hudson Valley Renegades in Wappingers Falls, where Harvey will make his first rehab start in his recovery from a stress injury in his right scapula. Harvey, who has...
- ‘Diller Island’ Is Back From the Dead
By CHARLES V. BAGLI - Wednesday Oct 25, 2017
With intervention from Gov. Andrew M. Cuomo, Barry Diller’s grand plan for a $250 million cultural island on a pier in the Hudson River is revived.
- A Winning Design for a New York Monument to Gay and Transgender People
By JOSHUA BARONE - Sunday Jun 25, 2017
Gov. Andrew M. Cuomo announced that the artist Anthony Goicolea had been selected to design the monument in Hudson River Park in Manhattan.
- Hudson River Estate Built for American Blue Bloods Reduced to $20 Million
Thursday Aug 24, 2017
Owned by financier Martin Sosnoff and his wife, Toni, the property was initially seeking $22 million.