A show at the Albany Institute of History & Art is the opening act for exhibits at the Met and the Thomas Cole National Historic Site.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 25, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
CORPORATION SERVICE COMPANY
80 STATE STREET
ALBANY, NEW YORK, 12207-2543
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - HUDSON CHEMICAL & CLEANING CORP.
Around the Web
- Fine Arts & Exhibits: ‘Scenes of Solitude’ From Hudson River School Artists
By JOHN HANC - Monday Oct 23, 2017
- Billionaires, Bruised Egos, and the Death of a Grand Project
By CHARLES V. BAGLI and ROBIN POGREBIN - Sunday Sep 24, 2017
Barry Diller was about to win the battle for his $250 million arts pier, but then came the “petty questions” from his opponents and he decided to pull the plug.
- Critic's Notebook: Contemporary Art Steams Up the Hudson
By NANCY PRINCENTHAL - Thursday Aug 24, 2017
Not your mother’s house tour: This summer has brought a bounty of artwork to Catskill, Hudson, Cold Spring and beyond.
- 17 Shacks and a Piece of Hudson History
Tuesday Oct 31, 2017
A cluster of century-old fishing shacks in Hudson, N.Y., once at risk of being demolished, is now being preserved. Step inside one of the shacks and wander around the site.
- It’s a Superfund Site, but It’s Also Their Livelihood
By VIVIAN WANG - Friday Aug 4, 2017
Federal efforts to clean up a Queens site contaminated with radioactive waste could displace some automotive shops. Their owners don’t know where they’d go.
- Trump Rules: Why Has the E.P.A. Shifted on Toxic Chemicals? An Industry Insider Helps Call the Shots
By ERIC LIPTON - Saturday Oct 21, 2017
A scientist who worked for the chemical industry now shapes policy on hazardous chemicals. Within the E.P.A., there is fear that public health is at risk. (At right, a signing ceremony for new rules on toxic chemicals.)