Mr. Tsai has agreed in principle to buy a 49 percent stake in the team, people briefed on the matter said, valuing the franchise at $2.3 billion.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 02, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - HUAXIA CULTURE PROMOTION CO., LTD.
Around the Web
- Alibaba Co-Founder Joseph Tsai Said to Buy Brooklyn Nets Stake
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and JOE DRAPE - Friday Oct 27, 2017
- New RIM CEO's Message to Employees
Monday Jan 23, 2012
BlackBerry-maker Research in Motion Ltd. said late Sunday its two co-chief executives and co-chairmen stepped down, and the board promoted one of RIM's chief operating officers, Thorsten Heins, to take the top job. In this video, Mr. Heins shares his message to employees.
- Our Guide to the Holiday Season’s Biggest Video Games and Consoles
By LAURA PARKER - Wednesday Nov 8, 2017
The industry is pushing out a diverse lineup of titles and promoting new consoles to compete for people’s wallets.
- Restaurant Review: A New Kind of Sichuan Restaurant for New York
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
In downtown Flushing, Queens, Guan Fu Sichuan shows off the rich variety of flavors beyond the familiar blast of chiles.
- Letter of Recommendation: Letter of Recommendation: Karaoke at Home
By JENNY ZHANG - Friday Jul 7, 2017
Solo singing as an antidote to bullying, racism and rage.
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”