What to do with a no-growth technology company that actually manages to grow? That is the conundrum facing HP Inc.’s investors.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 23, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2013 - HP PROMENADE HOUSING DEVELOPMENT FUND COMPANY, INC.
Around the Web
- Growth Is the New HP Way, for Now
Thursday Aug 24, 2017
- What's Old Is New Again at HP
Friday Oct 13, 2017
About to close out its best showing in years, the question naturally hanging over HP Inc. is whether the storied tech company can pull off a repeat performance.
- New Development: Soft in the Middle, Splashy Up Top
By STEFANOS CHEN - Friday Sep 15, 2017
The luxury market in New York is pulling in two directions, with developers betting on big-ticket palatial aeries and million-dollar “starter” homes.
- NYC’s Affordable Housing Plan Will Significantly Increase the Role of Nonprofit Developers
By Danielle Holly - Friday Oct 27, 2017
Mayor de Blasio announces investment in a fund that will open access to nonprofit developers as part of Housing New York.
- Disrupting the World of Private School With Tech and Guinea Pigs
By KATE TAYLOR - Monday Nov 20, 2017
Start-ups, including one from sharing-economy company WeWork, try to shake up the staid, and pricey, status quo of New York’s independent schools.