What to do with a no-growth technology company that actually manages to grow? That is the conundrum facing HP Inc.’s investors.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 08, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2013 - HP PARK WEST HOUSING DEVELOPMENT FUND COMPANY, INC.
Around the Web
- Growth Is the New HP Way, for Now
Thursday Aug 24, 2017
- Struggling to Survive, Congregations Look to Sell Houses of Worship
By VIVIAN WANG - Sunday Aug 6, 2017
Across New York City, religious leaders are making deals with developers and neighbors are fighting the proposals.
- Neighborhoods That Play Hard to Get
By STEFANOS CHEN - Friday Aug 11, 2017
In some New York neighborhoods, the housing stock is great, but turnover is so low, word of mouth is the best search engine.
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”
- Inside New York City’s Priciest Rentals
By CAROLINE BIGGS - Friday Sep 1, 2017
Some New Yorkers could afford to buy multimillion-dollar properties, but they’d rather rent a place for upward of $20,000 a month.
- What's Old Is New Again at HP
Friday Oct 13, 2017
About to close out its best showing in years, the question naturally hanging over HP Inc. is whether the storied tech company can pull off a repeat performance.