The survival of 13th Street Repertory Company, a relic from Greenwich Village’s bohemian past, depends on the survival of its 100-year-old doyenne.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 18, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - HOWE IT'S DONE INC.
Around the Web
- The Little Theater That Could
By ALEX VADUKUL - Friday Sep 1, 2017
- MTV Mines the Past for Its Future: ‘Total Request Live’
By JOHN KOBLIN - Sunday Jul 30, 2017
Remember the “TRL” studio and crowds in Times Square? Music? Carson Daly? MTV hopes you do, and will tune in again.
- Sunday Routine: How Henry Threadgill, Composer, Spends His Sundays
By TAMMY La GORCE - Friday Sep 8, 2017
The longtime East Village resident wakes early, avoids the brunch crowd, and looks for inspiration in books, trees, art shows and dance performances.
- Sunday Routine: How Lauren Bush Lauren, C.E.O. of Feed, Spends her Sundays
By SHIVANI VORA - Sunday Oct 8, 2017
Ms. Bush Lauren, who lives in the West Village, spends a lot of time on the playground with her toddler, and likes to brunch locally.
- Restaurant Review: Hunger and Desire, Stripped of Window Dressing, at Prune
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
The chef Gabrielle Hamilton’s thoughts on what makes a satisfying dinner are extremely clear.
- NY's Hometown Paper Once Again Owned By Chicago Publisher
Tuesday Sep 5, 2017
New York's hometown paper is once again owned by a Chicago-based newspaper holding company, following the 'New York Daily News' sale on Monday to Tronc Inc. In a way, it's like deja vu. Tronc wasformerly Tribune Publishing, the publisher of the 'Chicago Tribune,' which originally created the 'New York Daily News' nearly a century ago.