Hilton’s new hotel brand, Tru, set to be the fastest-growing in the U.S., will feature lobby amenities designed to appeal to millennials, as well as small rooms and prices at around $100 a night.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 17, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - HOVEY STREET LIQUORS LLC
Around the Web
- Hilton Sees Room for Growth With Low-Price Brand
Thursday Jul 6, 2017
- Vodka Is Big Liquor's Weak Spot
Thursday Aug 31, 2017
Competition from home-grown upstarts continues to bedevil the vodka brands owned by Diageo and Pernod Ricard.
- Liquor Companies Binge on Mescal but Can't Get Enough
Monday Jun 26, 2017
Mescal, a cousin to tequila, is rapidly growing in popularity, but the world’s biggest liquor companies are struggling to parlay its rise into substantial profits.
- Liquor Makers Need to Sober Up to the Decline in Teenage Drinking
Tuesday Oct 10, 2017
Move over millennials: Today’s smartphone-obsessed teens, Generation Z, are the consumers of the future. Worryingly for liquor producers, they’re shaping up to be an antisocial lot.
- China Bans Digital Coin Offers as Celebrities Like Paris Hilton Tout Them
Monday Sep 4, 2017
Initial coin offerings are the latest financial-markets mania, capturing investors’ imagination like dot-com startups once did years ago. But for all the hype, the risks are plentiful.