In some New York neighborhoods, the housing stock is great, but turnover is so low, word of mouth is the best search engine.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution by Proclamation / Annulment of Authority (Sep 30, 1981)
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 02, 1969
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
1969 - HOUSE OF MYSTERIES, INC.
1969 - FLORIDIANE MUSIC, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Neighborhoods That Play Hard to Get
By STEFANOS CHEN - Friday Aug 11, 2017
- Inside New York City’s Priciest Rentals
By CAROLINE BIGGS - Friday Sep 1, 2017
Some New Yorkers could afford to buy multimillion-dollar properties, but they’d rather rent a place for upward of $20,000 a month.
- Otto Penzler, Owner of New York's Mysterious Bookshop, Offers Clues to His Passion for Crime Fiction
Tuesday Aug 8, 2017
The editor traveled a rocky road to a stone Tudor house in Connecticut; a page-turner life with a twist
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Mystery of the tiger that terrorized Atlanta is solved
By Jackie Salo - Wednesday Sep 6, 2017
The tiger gunned down in a wild police chase through suburban Atlanta had escaped unnoticed from an entertainment company truck, authorities said. Feld Entertainment Inc., which produces Disney on Ice and Monster Jam, was transporting the Bengal tiger Wednesday from Florida to Tennessee when the big cat broke free. Georgia’s Department of Natural Resources Law...
- Mystery Bidder Emerges to Challenge Buffett for Oncor
Friday Aug 18, 2017
Warren Buffett’s battle for control of a Texas power company took a turn as a new mystery bidder emerged to challenge Berkshire Hathaway Inc.’s $9 billion offer.