Mediterranean chic is coming to the Upper West Side. Spuntino Bar, formerly Vai Restaurant run by Chef Vincent Chirico, has opened at 429 Amsterdam Ave. at 81st Street under the same chef and owner. Spuntino Bar will feature 14 tables, some communal seating, a half dozen seats at the bar, and more at the front...
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 11, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - HOT WOK KITCHEN RESTAURANT INC
AROUND THE WEB
- Hip new eateries coming to Upper West Side, Hell’s Kitchen
By Jennifer Gould Keil - Tuesday Sep 5, 2017
- Tom Colicchio Changes His Restaurant’s Racially Tinged Name
By KIM SEVERSON - Wednesday Aug 23, 2017
The chef is renaming Fowler & Wells, after learning about the name’s connection with the debunked theories of phrenology.
- Bon Appetit's Best New Restaurants of the West
Saturday Aug 5, 2017
- Restaurant Review: A New Kind of Sichuan Restaurant for New York
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
In downtown Flushing, Queens, Guan Fu Sichuan shows off the rich variety of flavors beyond the familiar blast of chiles.
- Restaurant Review: At Don Peppe, Expect a Lot of Everything
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
The hallowed Italian-American restaurant is near the airport and the racetrack in Queens, but it’s in a world of its own.
- Restaurant Review: Vegetables With Benefits at ABCV
By PETE WELLS - Monday Jul 3, 2017
The menu at Jean-Georges Vongerichten’s new vegetarian restaurant in the Flatiron district tries to impart “plant-based intelligence.”