OLD WESTBURY, N.Y. – For Steve Stricker, it’s not as if he is sounding a distress signal from the middle of the ocean, but more of a (...)
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 05, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
UNITED STATES CORPORATION AGENTS, INC.
7014 13TH AVENUE
BROOKLYN, NEW YORK, 11228
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - HOT SPOT BBQ N MORE, LLC
Around the Web
- Phil Mickelson still holds hope for Presidents Cup spot
By Jeff Babineau - Thursday Aug 24, 2017
- Road rage on I-95: Nation’s busiest highway a hot spot for angry drivers - Gunshot victim escapes moving U-Haul on NY interstate then gets hit by another car
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
- At This Brooklyn Bar, It’s Just You, Your Date and the Barman
By ALAN FEUER - Friday Oct 13, 2017
Feel like bending an elbow? The Threesome Tollbooth, in Bushwick, practically requires you to in order to fit into the place.
- A Gray Puff, and the Old Kosciuszko Bridge Is No More
By ANDY NEWMAN and PATRICK McGEEHAN - Sunday Oct 1, 2017
The bridge, which stitched Brooklyn and Queens together through 78 years of congestion and complaint, was brought down in a carefully controlled explosion.
- The Top 10 Moments of New York Fashion Week
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Friday Sep 15, 2017
Highlights from the shows, including a celebrity-packed front row at Calvin Klein and a trek to Bedford Hills, N.Y., to see Ralph Lauren’s vintage cars.
- Social media stars are trading posts for apartments
By Zachary Kussin - Saturday Sep 16, 2017
Seamus Mullen, the chef behind Spanish-inflected Manhattan hot spots Tertulia and El Colmado, boasts that there are many benefits to living at 60 Water, the plush Dumbo address where he moved in April. His two-bedroom apartment features views of lower Manhattan and the Brooklyn Bridge, as well as an open kitchen with a five-burner stove....