SYRACUSE, N.Y. — A getaway driver has been convicted of robbery but acquitted of murder in the drug-deal killing of a Syracuse University student from China. The Post-Standard reports 20-year-old Ninimbe Mitchell faces up to 25 years in prison when he’s sentenced for the robbery of 23-year-old Yuan Xiaopeng. Mitchell would have faced up to...
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 06, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - HOT RIDES AUTO, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Getaway driver guilty of robbery in death of Chinese student
By Associated Press - Friday Aug 18, 2017
- We Taste-Tested 10 Hot Dogs. Here Are the Best.
By JULIA MOSKIN - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
Sam Sifton, Melissa Clark and Julia Moskin tried 10 hot dogs for cookout season.
- Uber Racks Up Rides, Losses Amid Setbacks
Wednesday Aug 23, 2017
Uber Technologies Inc.’s scandal-plagued year apparently hasn’t deterred ridership, though the ride-hailing company is still reporting heavy financial losses.
- Grand Theft Auto Online gets a new mulitplayer mode and supercar
By Mike Minotti - Friday Jun 30, 2017
Grand Theft Auto Online is adding new content for the Independence Day holiday that will give players on PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One access to a fancy ride and a new competitive mode. Grand Theft Auto Online is the multiplayer component of Grand Theft Auto V. Its online world and in-game store have kept […]
- SUMMER FIRSTS | Brooklyn: Finding Alchemy and Art on a Coney Island Scary Ride
By FRANCINE PROSE - Wednesday Aug 2, 2017
For Francine Prose, an amusement-park trip as a young girl led to a ride on the Spook-a-Rama and later to a prized Diane Arbus photo of the same ride.
- Road rage on I-95: Nation’s busiest highway a hot spot for angry drivers - Gunshot victim escapes moving U-Haul on NY interstate then gets hit by another car
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Wednesday Jul 19, 2017