Highlights from the shows, including a celebrity-packed front row at Calvin Klein and a trek to Bedford Hills, N.Y., to see Ralph Lauren’s vintage cars.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 08, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - HOT HATS AND CREATIVE APPAREL LLC
Around the Web
- The Top 10 Moments of New York Fashion Week
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Friday Sep 15, 2017
- Neighborhood Joint: Tailoring in a Basement? It Suits Him
By SYLVIE BIGAR - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
For 36 years, Bilal Egilmez, who learned his trade in Turkey, has altered and mended clothing at Genius Tailor, his Upper East Side shop.
- New York Becomes the City That Never Shuts Up
By WINNIE HU - Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
With noise complaints doubling over five years and once-quiet neighborhoods offering little refuge, the city is considering a law to help quiet the din.
- In the Studio: Oscar de la Renta’s New Designers Have a Hillary Clinton Story to Share
By VANESSA FRIEDMAN - Sunday Sep 10, 2017
And other secrets contained in their office walls.
- Yes, Breitbart News Has a Fashion Critic
By RUTH LA FERLA - Wednesday Nov 1, 2017
That would be John Binder, whose acid-tongued commentary covers the runways and the beltway.
- The Look: Drag Queens, a Metal Head and a Lot of Cowboy Hats in Tijuana, Mexico
By JAKE MICHAELS, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Jul 29, 2017
“Walking around Tijuana, I noticed three main ideas — music, tradition and family — and those themes influenced the photographs I took,” Jake Michaels said.