Rising exports and falling imports shrank the trade deficit in goods and services to the lowest level in nearly a year, Commerce Department data showed Thursday.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 09, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - HORIZON EXPORT TRADING LLC
Around the Web
- United States Trade Deficit Shrinks in August as Exports Rise
By ANA SWANSON - Thursday Oct 5, 2017
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Can Gowanus Survive Its Renaissance?
By ANDY NEWMAN - Friday Oct 13, 2017
Brooklyn’s famously filthy canal is getting cleaned up. New construction is coming to the area. And not everyone is happy.
- Trump’s Trade Policy Is Lifting Exports. Of Canadian Lobster.
By ANA SWANSON - Monday Nov 13, 2017
How overseas markets opened to a remote Nova Scotian factory, giving it an edge over competitors in Maine.
- Lower U.S. Oil Prices Are a Shot in the Arm for Crude Exports
Thursday Sep 21, 2017
U.S. oil is trading at the biggest discount to the global price in two years, helping extend a boom in crude exports from American shale fields to refiners in Europe and Asia.
- Canada Braces for Additional Duties on Its U.S.-Bound Softwood-Lumber Exports
Sunday Jun 25, 2017
Canada is bracing for Washington to slap additional duties on its U.S.-bound lumber exports, an expected move that could complicate efforts to quickly renegotiate the North American Free-Trade Agreement, say lawyers and officials.