Would-be buyers want Monxo Lopez’s South Bronx home, where an overheated real estate market seeks to remake — or erase — the past. He’s not selling.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 01, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2013 - HOPE FOR MOTT HAVEN, INC.
Around the Web
- Side Street: When Gentrification Knocks on the Wrong Door
By DAVID GONZALEZ - Tuesday Sep 5, 2017
- MTV Mines the Past for Its Future: ‘Total Request Live’
By JOHN KOBLIN - Sunday Jul 30, 2017
Remember the “TRL” studio and crowds in Times Square? Music? Carson Daly? MTV hopes you do, and will tune in again.
- Mott Foundation Surpasses $1 Billion in Grants for Flint
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Matt Sinclair) - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
A recent grant of $3.2 million to the Crim Fitness Foundation put the foundation over the mark....
- Brother's battle with autism inspires semifinalist Albane Valenzuela
By Beth Ann Nichols - Saturday Aug 12, 2017
CHULA VISTA, Calif. – At some point during the quarterfinals of the U.S. Women’s Amateur, Alexis Valenzuela asked his big sister a (...)
- Mott Foundation Awards $3 Million for Flint Afterschool Programs
By email@example.com (Matt Sinclair) - Monday Aug 7, 2017
The grant will help support YouthQuest, a free afterschool and summer enrichment program for K-12 youth in Flint and Genesee County, Michigan....
- Google and Walmart Partner With Eye on Amazon
By DAISUKE WAKABAYASHI and MICHAEL CORKERY - Wednesday Aug 23, 2017
The companies are working together to keep pace in the race for online shoppers. They hope a transition to voice technology will help.