A plan to be released by the White House and House Republicans makes large corporate and individual tax cuts.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 26, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - HONOR'S HOUSE CORPORATION
Around the Web
- GOP Plan Includes Large Cuts in Corporate and Individual Taxes
By Leigh Ann Caldwell - Wednesday Sep 27, 2017
- He Excelled as a Detective, Until Prosecutors Stopped Believing Him
By JOSEPH GOLDSTEIN - Tuesday Oct 10, 2017
Detective Kevin Desormeau’s indictment on perjury charges adds to the growing belief that lying is a persistent problem for the New York Police Department.
- Cutting Corporate Taxes Would Boost Workers' Income, White House Says
Monday Oct 16, 2017
Cutting the U.S. corporate tax rate from 35% to 20% would, “very conservatively,” boost average household income by $4,000 a year, White House economists say.
- Neighborhoods That Play Hard to Get
By STEFANOS CHEN - Friday Aug 11, 2017
In some New York neighborhoods, the housing stock is great, but turnover is so low, word of mouth is the best search engine.
- Critic's Notebook: Contemporary Art Steams Up the Hudson
By NANCY PRINCENTHAL - Thursday Aug 24, 2017
Not your mother’s house tour: This summer has brought a bounty of artwork to Catskill, Hudson, Cold Spring and beyond.