A British lesbian has won a landmark legal challenge allowing her residency in Hong Kong, in a ruling that could make it easier for gay couples to move to the Asian financial center.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 05, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED PARTNERSHIP
2013 - HONG KONG SUPERMARKET LANDMARK, L.P.
Around the Web
- British lesbian wins landmark Hong Kong residency case
By KELVIN CHAN - Monday Sep 25, 2017
- Hong Kong Journal: Homelessness, Poverty and Injustice: Touring Hong Kong’s Darker Side
By CHARLOTTE GRAHAM - Monday Jul 31, 2017
As other tourists flock to wealthy shopping districts, some learn from guides about Hong Kong’s underpaid domestic workers and volatile politics.
- Hong Kong Journal: Crackdown Chills Hong Kong’s Indie Music Scene
By MIKE IVES - Sunday Jul 9, 2017
Restrictive zoning and performance rules are hindering musicians, who are already hard-pressed to find venues that cater to working-class fans.
- Court Deals Major Blow to Hong Kong’s Pro-Democracy Movement
By ALAN WONG - Friday Jul 14, 2017
The court removed four elected legislators, assuring China greater influence over Hong Kong’s government at least until by-elections are held.
- Pro-China and Pro-Democracy Rallies on a Hong Kong Anniversary
Saturday Jul 1, 2017
Pro-democracy and pro-Beijing demonstrations took place in Hong Kong amid a visit by President Xi Jinping of China. Saturday was the 20th anniversary of the handover of Hong Kong from Britain to China.
- A $664,000 Parking Spot Symbolizes Hong Kong’s Property Frenzy
By AUSTIN RAMZY - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
The price illustrates the broader rise in real estate values in Hong Kong, already home to an expensive housing market per square foot.