A new Thai restaurant in Carroll Gardens, Brooklyn, cooks dishes rarely seen in New York, and a few standards.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution by Proclamation / Annulment of Authority (Sep 23, 1992)
NYS Filing Date
JULY 15, 1987
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
1987 - HONG KONG RESTAURANT, INC.
Around the Web
- Restaurant Review: At Ugly Baby, the Name Isn’t All That’s Unusual
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Nov 28, 2017
- New rules, tech are dimming Hong Kong's signature neon glow
By KELVIN CHAN, Associated Press - Thursday Aug 31, 2017
HONG KONG (AP) — For Hong Kong's famed neon lights, the future looks dim.Neon-lit signs were once ubiquitous here, illuminating city streets with their soft, warm glow and giving the dynamic Asian city a signature look to match its postwar economic boom.Tens of thousands of signs on countless tower blocks advertise restaurants, nightclubs, saunas, camera shops and jewelry boutiques in a rainbow of garish hues. Many are cantilevered far out over the street, competing for visitors' attention.Few symbols have come to represent Hong Kong as much its skyline of flashing and blinking neon billboards.That visual heritage is now under threat.
- A Day in the Life of Lindsay Jang & Matt Abergel
Wednesday Jul 26, 2017
The duo behind two of Hong Kong’s most popular restaurants expands its empire.
- Hong Kong Journal: Homelessness, Poverty and Injustice: Touring Hong Kong’s Darker Side
By CHARLOTTE GRAHAM - Monday Jul 31, 2017
As other tourists flock to wealthy shopping districts, some learn from guides about Hong Kong’s underpaid domestic workers and volatile politics.
- Hong Kong Journal: Crackdown Chills Hong Kong’s Indie Music Scene
By MIKE IVES - Sunday Jul 9, 2017
Restrictive zoning and performance rules are hindering musicians, who are already hard-pressed to find venues that cater to working-class fans.
- View From the River Café: 40 Years of Feasts and Firsts
By BRYAN MILLER - Monday Jul 31, 2017
This special-occasion restaurant on the East River in Brooklyn was in many ways a pioneer, yet its understated charm and elegant owner still thrive.