In downtown Flushing, Queens, Guan Fu Sichuan shows off the rich variety of flavors beyond the familiar blast of chiles.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
DECEMBER 13, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - HONG FU LUCKY CHINESE RESTAURANT INC
Around the Web
- Restaurant Review: A New Kind of Sichuan Restaurant for New York
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
- Tom Colicchio Changes His Restaurant’s Racially Tinged Name
By KIM SEVERSON - Wednesday Aug 23, 2017
The chef is renaming Fowler & Wells, after learning about the name’s connection with the debunked theories of phrenology.
- Restaurant Review: Lost in New York at Public Kitchen
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Oct 10, 2017
At Jean-Georges Vongerichten’s new restaurant on the Lower East Side, the menu is supposed to be inspired by the whole city.
- What to Watch For: Hong Kong, 20 Years After the Handover
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
President Xi Jinping of China arrived in Hong Kong for ceremonies marking the anniversary of the former British colony’s return to Chinese rule.
- Goodbye, Beijing: Chinese Immigrants Embrace Hong Kong Way of Life
Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
In the 20 years since Britain gave Hong Kong back to China, a wave of immigrants from the mainland have flooded the city and they have become the newest protectors of local uniqueness.
- China's Xi Warns of 'Red Line' as Hong Kong Leader Is Sworn In
Saturday Jul 1, 2017
The speech by Chinese President Xi Jinping came as Hong Kong marked the 20th anniversary of its return to Chinese rule from Britain.