Apple, Google and other tech giants are pushing deeper into cultural industries — and stumbling in ways that suggest a certain cluelessness.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution by Proclamation / Annulment of Authority (Jun 27, 2001)
NYS Filing Date
DECEMBER 14, 1992
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
1992 - HOMY TRADE & CULTURE, INC.
Around the Web
- State of the Art: The Frightful Five Want to Rule Entertainment. They Are Hitting Limits.
By FARHAD MANJOO - Wednesday Oct 11, 2017
- Sierra Trading Post Re-Launches Brand With Campaign From Grey NY
Wednesday Sep 20, 2017
STP promotes its vast selection, well-known brands and comparatively small prices, as the go-to emporium for everybody's apparel and gear needs for outdoor accessibility.
- New Pacific Rim Uprising trailer debuts at NY Comic Con
By Samuel Axon - Monday Oct 9, 2017
John Boyega stars in a sequel about a new generation of Jaeger pilots.
- Ryder Trucks Launches Campaign With 'Inc.'
Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
"The campaign underscores how truck owners are essentially dumping cash all over America's highways from all the hidden costs required in maintaining a private fleet," Ryder's Karen Jones tells"Marketing Daily."
- Women of Sex Tech, Unite
By ANNA NORTH - Friday Aug 18, 2017
New York is becoming a cultural center for young women trying to disrupt the male-dominated industries of design engineering and sex toys.
- Tim Hortons launches the Buffalo Latte, which is exactly what you think it is
By Chloe Bryan - Thursday Oct 12, 2017
Craving wings for breakfast? Now you can get them in coffee form. Kind of.
Fast food chain Tim Hortons announced Thursday that two stores in Buffalo, New York, will offer the Buffalo Latte, a devilish brew of espresso, steamed milk, mocha, and "bold Buffalo sauce flavor."
The drink is crowned with whipped topping and a "zesty Buffalo seasoning," just in case you forgot you were drinking a beverage flavored with wing sauce.Coffee, Tim Hortons, Weird Products, Buffalo Latte, and Culture