Four young Latino men went to hang out in the woods on Long Island one night during spring break. They ended up victims of the brutal gang MS-13.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 29, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2014 - HOMER AND THE GANG INCORPORATED
Around the Web
- The Gang Murders in the Suburbs
By LIZ ROBBINS and NADIA T. RODRIGUEZ - Wednesday Jul 12, 2017
- Trump, on Long Island, Vows an End to Gang Violence
By MAGGIE HABERMAN and LIZ ROBBINS - Saturday Jul 29, 2017
President Trump described the perpetrators of violent crimes as “animals” and said his administration seeks to “dismantle, decimate and eradicate” gangs.
- An Upscale Hamlet Weighs Whether to Be a Village (or Not to Be)
By LISA W. FODERARO - Sunday Nov 5, 2017
The hamlet of Edgemont, N.Y., is seeking to become an incorporated village, citing land use decisions and costly settlements by the Town of Greenburgh.
- Her Daughter Was Killed by a Gang. She Has a Message for Trump.
By LIZ ROBBINS - Thursday Jul 27, 2017
Evelyn Rodriguez’s grief has fueled a crusade against the MS-13 gang. But some fear her meeting with the president Friday will fuel an anti-immigration agenda.
- Wines of The Times: Cabernet Franc and the Finger Lakes: Made for Each Other
By ERIC ASIMOV - Thursday Nov 9, 2017
With the fresh, spicy character typical of cool-climate viticulture, the red-wine grape shows another face of American winemaking.
- Wopo Holup, Who Adorned Public Spaces With Art, Dies at 80
By NEIL GENZLINGER - Sunday Oct 29, 2017
At Battery Park in Manhattan and many other places, countless people have seen her works, which often incorporated images from the natural world.