The Department of Homeland Security is asking college students to help it fight the online recruiting efforts of terrorist groups.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 15, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - HOMELAND LOGISTICS GROUP INC.
Around the Web
- Homeland Security’s Recruitment of College Students for Challenging Extremism
By Cyndi Suarez - Friday Jul 21, 2017
- Students Are the Newest U.S. Weapon Against Terrorist Recruitment
By RON NIXON - Tuesday Jul 18, 2017
The Department of Homeland Security is giving college students funding to develop social media campaigns and other tools to counter recruitment by groups like the Islamic State.
- Singapore's GLP Gets $11.6 Billion Offer From Chinese Group
Friday Jul 14, 2017
A Chinese-backed consortium made an offer for one of the world’s largest warehousing companies, Global Logistic Properties, in what would be the biggest deal ever recorded in Southeast Asia.
- Sending Relief by Air and Sea to Puerto Rico From the Bronx
By RICK ROJAS - Monday Oct 16, 2017
As she leads a nonprofit’s aid effort, Lymaris Albors channels the anguish stirred by Hurricane Maria into delivering help to her homeland.
- Restaurant Review: The Pool Strives to Deal With Its Famous Dining Room
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Oct 17, 2017
Changes to the landmark interior of the former Four Seasons create challenges for the new restaurant from Major Food Group.
- Cybersecurity expert claims he was able to hack into a parked Boeing 757
By Yaron Steinbuch - Tuesday Nov 14, 2017
Experts working with Homeland Security remotely hacked into a Boeing 757 parked at a New Jersey airport — stunning a group of pilots who had no idea their planes are vulnerable, according to a report. Homeland Security cyber-sleuth Robert Hickey told Aviation Today that his team hacked into the controls of the commercial jetliner, which...