AbuQir in the Little Egypt section of Astoria lets you pick your fish and how it is prepared.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
DECEMBER 16, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
2439 27TH STREET, APT 1A
ASTORIA, NEW YORK, 11102
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - HOME TEAM INDUSTRIES INCORPORATED
Around the Web
- Hungry City: In Queens, Star Treatment for Seafood
By LIGAYA MISHAN - Thursday Nov 16, 2017
- A New Kind of Classroom: No Grades, No Failing, No Hurry
By KYLE SPENCER - Friday Aug 11, 2017
Mastery-based learning allows students to learn at their own pace.
- An Upscale Hamlet Weighs Whether to Be a Village (or Not to Be)
By LISA W. FODERARO - Sunday Nov 5, 2017
The hamlet of Edgemont, N.Y., is seeking to become an incorporated village, citing land use decisions and costly settlements by the Town of Greenburgh.
- New York Today: New York Today: An Excursion to Astoria
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Sep 18, 2017
Monday: What to see, eat and do in Astoria, a food truck from Macao, and a free Citi Bike ride.
- Wopo Holup, Who Adorned Public Spaces With Art, Dies at 80
By NEIL GENZLINGER - Sunday Oct 29, 2017
At Battery Park in Manhattan and many other places, countless people have seen her works, which often incorporated images from the natural world.
- Mayans Weave Their Identity Into Their Soccer Team
By Photographs and Text by DANIELE VOLPE - Friday Jun 30, 2017
C.S.D. Xejuyup of Guatemala incorporates traditional clothing into its uniforms, a decision that echoes its founder’s desire to have his team reflect its community.