A $3.4 million White House renovation will include a new air conditioning and heating system, new cables and wires, fresh paint and new carpets.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 06, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
UNITED STATES CORPORATION AGENTS INC
7014 13TH AVENUE SUITE 202
BROOKLYN, NEW YORK, 11228
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - HOME RESTORATION & RENOVATION SERVICES LLC
Around the Web
- With Trump on Vacation, a Sprucing Up for the West Wing
By JULIE HIRSCHFELD DAVIS - Friday Aug 4, 2017
- A Controversial Restoration That Wipes Away the Past
By BENJAMIN RAMM - Friday Sep 1, 2017
The restoration of Chartres Cathedral asks questions about how we preserve the past — and which past we preserve.
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Can Gowanus Survive Its Renaissance?
By ANDY NEWMAN - Friday Oct 13, 2017
Brooklyn’s famously filthy canal is getting cleaned up. New construction is coming to the area. And not everyone is happy.
- In a ‘Summer of Hell,’ Grand Central May Be a Bit of Heaven
By DAVID W. DUNLAP - Wednesday Jul 5, 2017
Amtrak will temporarily restore some intercity service to Grand Central Terminal to relieve pressure on the beleaguered Pennsylvania Station.
- Kitchens and Their Evolving Personalities
By PENELOPE GREEN - Monday Oct 2, 2017
The kitchen has replaced the art wall and the living room as a locus for self-expression.