Michael Cottman traces the story of the Henrietta Marie, a slave ship that wrecked near Key West after dropping off kidnapped Africans in Barbados and Jamaica.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 24, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - HOLYWELL EXPLORATION CORPORATION
Around the Web
- 'Shackles From the Deep' Explores Mystery of Sunken Slave Ship
By Ronda Racha Penrice - Monday Sep 25, 2017
- The Messy Family Battle for Starrett City
By CHARLES V. BAGLI - Tuesday Oct 31, 2017
The fight over the fate of the massive Brooklyn housing complex pits a real estate tycoon’s widow against her stepchildren, with $900 million at stake.
- NFL Explores Tie-Up With Firm Owned by Jerry Jones and N.Y. Yankees
Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
A combination of Legends Hospitality and NFL On Location would potentially provide travel and ticket services for the world’s biggest sporting events
- He Excelled as a Detective, Until Prosecutors Stopped Believing Him
By JOSEPH GOLDSTEIN - Tuesday Oct 10, 2017
Detective Kevin Desormeau’s indictment on perjury charges adds to the growing belief that lying is a persistent problem for the New York Police Department.
- Firm Behind ‘Fearless Girl’ Statue Underpaid Women, U.S. Says
By MATT STEVENS - Friday Oct 6, 2017
State Street Corporation, which denies the Labor Department’s claims, has agreed to pay $5 million to settle allegations of compensation discrimination.
- A Dip in the Living Room Pool
Friday Sep 15, 2017
In a slowing luxury real estate market, developers are investing in amenities to attract buyers. Explore Soori High Line, where more than half of the units come with private, saltwater pools.