A Gowanus farmer’s writings from 1828 to 1830 describe burying them on property that includes the proposed site of a prekindergarten.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 22, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - HOLY JUNGLE FILMS INC.
Around the Web
- 19th-Century Diary Suggests Slaves Are Buried in Brooklyn Lot
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
- A ‘Sheena: Queen Of The Jungle’ Film Is In The Works, But Can One Work Today?
By Donna Dickens - Wednesday Sep 6, 2017
Millennium Films is going to try to make a movie of a long-lived character, but a problematic history will present some challenges.
- Here’s How ‘Jumanji: Welcome To The Jungle’ Connects To The Robin Williams-Starring Orignal
By Josh Kurp - Thursday Oct 12, 2017
Both "Jumanji" films take place in the same timeline.
- Enter a 3-D Jungle With ‘Jumanji’ in Virtual Reality This December
By Matt Pressberg, provided by
- Tuesday Oct 10, 2017
After releasing virtual reality experiences for “Passengers” and “Spider-Man: Homecoming,” Sony is now bringing VR to the theaters themselves for its next blockbuster, as the studio has teamed up with Reality One and VRX Networks for an experience based on its upcoming “Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle” film, set to hit theaters in December.“Jumanji: The VR Adventure” will allow fans to swing through a fully immersive, 3-D jungle, as they look to lift the curse of Jumanji.
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Can Gowanus Survive Its Renaissance?
By ANDY NEWMAN - Friday Oct 13, 2017
Brooklyn’s famously filthy canal is getting cleaned up. New construction is coming to the area. And not everyone is happy.