BOSTON — A man suspected of using a rock to shatter a glass panel on the New England Holocaust Memorial is mentally ill, his lawyer said Wednesday, as elected officials and religious groups came together to condemn the vandalism. “As a city we stand with the Jewish community,” Boston Mayor Marty Walsh said at the...
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 10, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2013 - HOLOCAUST MEMORIAL FOUNDATION, INC.
Around the Web
- Suspect in Holocaust memorial vandalism is mentally ill: lawyer
By Associated Press - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
- Boston Bystanders Tackled A Teen Who Vandalized The New England Holocaust Memorial
By emmieodea - Tuesday Aug 15, 2017
Police noted that the Boston vandalism came on the heels of the racist Charlottesville Unite the Right rally.
- Boston Holocaust Memorial smashed to pieces
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Monday Aug 14, 2017
- ‘Nazi grandma’ convicted again for denying Holocaust
By Yaron Steinbuch - Tuesday Oct 17, 2017
The so-called “Nazi grandma” has been convicted — yet again — in Germany of denying the Holocaust and sentenced to six months in the slammer, according to reports. Ursula Haverbeck, 88, was sentenced by a Berlin court Monday for claiming during a public event in January 2016 that gas chambers in the infamous Auschwitz concentration...
- A Winning Design for a New York Monument to Gay and Transgender People
By JOSHUA BARONE - Sunday Jun 25, 2017
Gov. Andrew M. Cuomo announced that the artist Anthony Goicolea had been selected to design the monument in Hudson River Park in Manhattan.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.