Katie Ross and Andrew Bengtsen, whose street fed into the tunnel, wanted a respite from all the honking.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 03, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - HOLLAND BASHAM ARCHITECTS, INC.
Around the Web
- The Hunt: Escape From the Holland Tunnel
By JOYCE COHEN - Thursday Sep 7, 2017
- Reviving the Joy of Decoration at Nike’s New SoHo Building
By BLAKE GOPNIK - Sunday Oct 1, 2017
With a nod to a more ornate past, a new structure designed by BKSK Architects at 529 Broadway belongs entirely to the present.
- For Your Consideration: An Increasingly Lavish Emmy Campaign Season
By JOHN KOBLIN and BROOKS BARNES - Monday Jun 19, 2017
Encouraged by streaming services like Netflix, networks are spending heavily to get their shows noticed by prospective Emmy voters.
- 2 Police Officers Are Charged in Assault of Mentally Ill Man
By CHRISTINE HAUSER - Wednesday Jul 26, 2017
The man, Zachary Bear-heels, 29, died after the Omaha officers used a Taser and punched him. The coroner ruled the death a result of “excited delirium” and the officers were fired.
- Foes of Obama-Era Rule Work to Undo Birth Control Mandate
By ROBERT PEAR - Monday Jul 10, 2017
A lawyer and an epidemiologist who fought against the Affordable Care Act’s rule on contraception coverage from the outside are now the architects of the president’s reversal.
- One More Step in Goodwill Omaha’s Long Post-Scandal Journey Home
By Ruth McCambridge - Wednesday Oct 4, 2017
NPQ has been following Goodwill of Omaha’s recovery from scandal for just under a year. The agency is now turning another corner with the installation of a new CEO, but the process of righting itself with its community will go on for a while.