Barry Diller was about to win the battle for his $250 million arts pier, but then came the “petty questions” from his opponents and he decided to pull the plug.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution by Proclamation / Annulment of Authority (Jun 26, 1991)
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 30, 1982
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
1982 - HOLIDAY PARK CLEANERS CORP.
Around the Web
- Billionaires, Bruised Egos, and the Death of a Grand Project
By CHARLES V. BAGLI and ROBIN POGREBIN - Sunday Sep 24, 2017
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”
- New York Today: New York Today: New Subway Clocks
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Aug 7, 2017
Monday: Rolling out new subway clocks, the Corkscrew Theater Festival, and National Lighthouse Day.
- StoryCorps' Thanksgiving Listen asks kids to record elders
Thursday Sep 21, 2017
NEW YORK (AP) — StoryCorps is hoping people give their social media apps a break for a few minutes this Thanksgiving and instead use one designed for listening.The nonprofit oral history project on Thursday announced the 2017 edition of its Great Thanksgiving Listen, which calls for high school students to record a conversation with an elder over the holiday weekend using the StoryCorps app.Students can also add photos and videos to their stories and upload them to an online StoryCorps archive. They'll also be included in a StoryCorps collection at the American Folklife Center at the Library of Congress.
- Neighborhoods That Play Hard to Get
By STEFANOS CHEN - Friday Aug 11, 2017
In some New York neighborhoods, the housing stock is great, but turnover is so low, word of mouth is the best search engine.
- Christopher Columbus Statue in Central Park Is Vandalized
By SARAH MASLIN NIR and JEFFERY C. MAYS - Tuesday Sep 12, 2017
An 1892 bronze statue of Columbus was found covered with graffiti, its hands painted red.