NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 09, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2014 - HOLDING ONTO HOPE CANCER COMMUNITY CENTER, INC.
Around the Web
- Postal worker who faked cancer sentenced to community service at treatment center
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Thursday Aug 24, 2017
- A Golf Center Grows in Harlem
By PAUL ROGERS - Friday Aug 25, 2017
A leader of the Bridge Golf Foundation hopes it will be a “model for progressive gentrification” through its work with underprivileged and mostly black adolescent boys.
- Phil Mickelson still holds hope for Presidents Cup spot
By Jeff Babineau - Thursday Aug 24, 2017
OLD WESTBURY, N.Y. – For Steve Stricker, it’s not as if he is sounding a distress signal from the middle of the ocean, but more of a (...)
- Why Groupon Hasn't Lived Up to Investors' Hopes
Monday Aug 20, 2012
Some early investors of Groupon Inc. have sold or significantly pared back their holdings in recent months. WSJ's Shayndi Raice and Shira Ovide discuss why Groupon has not been able to live up to its investors' hopes. (Photo: Associated Press)
- A Three-fer Fundraiser in Alaska: Beauty, Community, and Cash
By Jim Schaffer - Monday Aug 14, 2017
Transforming furniture into beautiful and thoughtful pieces of art as a way to help restore hope for the families living with cancer is worthy of national attention.
- MTV Mines the Past for Its Future: ‘Total Request Live’
By JOHN KOBLIN - Sunday Jul 30, 2017
Remember the “TRL” studio and crowds in Times Square? Music? Carson Daly? MTV hopes you do, and will tune in again.