The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
NOVEMBER 12, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - HOK ZHOU CHINESE FOOD INC.
Around the Web
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Restaurant Review: A New Kind of Sichuan Restaurant for New York
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
In downtown Flushing, Queens, Guan Fu Sichuan shows off the rich variety of flavors beyond the familiar blast of chiles.
- More Than Sports: Stadiums Try Video Games and Surfing
By TIFFANY HSU - Wednesday Oct 25, 2017
To lure fans who are happy to stream at home, big venues turn to new designs, better technology and nontraditional events.
- China Central Bank's Zhou Calls for Clarity in Public Finances
Sunday Oct 15, 2017
The governor of the People’s Bank of China called for greater transparency in Chinese public finances, saying their murkiness means investors underestimate the risks of local government debt.
- Aschendorf pays $65M for Varick redevelopment project
By Lois Weiss - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Kenneth Aschendorf of APF Properties has purchased 163 Varick St. for roughly $65 million — and will, sources said, redevelop the small warehouse into a 100,000-square-foot Class A boutique office building with the new address of 60 Charlton St. HOK will be the architect for the gut renovation and enlargement in which the building —...
- Restaurant Review: This May Be the Best Beef at Any Korean BBQ in New York
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Nov 14, 2017
Cote, a new restaurant in the Flatiron district, styles itself as a steakhouse, with dry-aged beef and a nicely priced menu option.