Rocket Pharmaceuticals, a stealthy gene therapy startup in New York City, has made its first splash. Through a merger with struggling Inotek Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: ITEK), Rocket, a company developing treatments for a variety of rare blood diseases, has taken itself public. Rocket shareholders are expected to own 81 percent of the combined company, with Inotek […]
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 08, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION
2013 - HOK S. WONG MEDICAL P.C.
Around the Web
- Stealthy NY Startup Rocket Pharma Merges With Inotek, Heads to Nasdaq
By Ben Fidler - Tuesday Sep 12, 2017
- Ben Wong wins Junior Players Championship in playoff
By Kevin Casey - Monday Sep 4, 2017
Final scores • • • Ben Wong needed some extra time to do it, but he ended up on top at the Junior Players Championship. Wong fired a (...)
- Wong Keys Bulls’ Triple-A Championship
By John Manuel - Wednesday Sep 20, 2017
- Joshua Wong and 2 Others Jailed in Hong Kong Over Pro-Democracy Protest
By ALAN WONG - Thursday Aug 17, 2017
Mr. Wong and two fellow leaders of the monthslong demonstrations in 2014 were jailed after the Beijing-backed government of Hong Kong pushed for harsher punishment.
- Gin Wong, Who Designed Futuristic Buildings in Los Angeles, Dies at 94
By RICHARD SANDOMIR - Sunday Sep 17, 2017
Perhaps best known for a Union 76 gas station in Beverly Hills, Mr. Wong also did design work for the Los Angeles airport and CBS Television City.