Angola’s reconstruction presented the politically connected with an opportunity to enrich themselves and their relatives.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 01, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - HOGG EXPRESS LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Angola’s Corrupt Building Boom: ‘Like Opening a Window and Throwing Out Money’
By NORIMITSU ONISHI - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
- Blink Health Ends Pact With Express Scripts for Lilly Insulin Price Discounts
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Blink Health LLC, a provider of consumer price discounts for prescription drugs, said it has terminated its relationship with Express Scripts Holding Co., a pharmacy-benefit manager that helped arrange the new price break for Lilly’s insulin.
- Portugal Dominated Angola for Centuries. Now the Roles Are Reversed.
By NORIMITSU ONISHI - Tuesday Aug 22, 2017
Money flowing into Portugal is coming from a former colony. And while Angola is often cited for corruption, Portugal has been singled out for its laxness in reining in money laundering.
- Angola's New Leader Faces Daunting Turnaround Task
Friday Aug 25, 2017
Angola’s presumptive president-elect, João Lourenço, faces the challenge of guiding Africa’s No. 2 crude producer and its 29 million citizens out of the country’s gravest economic crisis in more than a decade and keep international companies investing.
- BP Writes Off Exploration Assets in Angola
Thursday Jun 29, 2017
BP PLC said Thursday it will write off $750 million from its second quarter earnings as a result of poor exploration results in Angola, an oil-rich country that the company has touted as a pillar of its business.
- João Lourenço to Become Angola's First New President in 38 Years
Thursday Aug 24, 2017
The ruling party in Angola claimed victory in a national election after preliminary results were announced Thursday, setting the stage for João Lourenço to become the country’s first new president in 38 years.