Exploring nearly 30 years of genre-bending, improvisational work.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
DECEMBER 23, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - HODGES INTERNATIONAL GROUP INC.
Around the Web
- The Culture Issue: My Obsession With the Necks, the Greatest Trio on Earth
By GEOFF DYER - Wednesday Oct 4, 2017
- Protesters storm press conference in wake of bride-to-be shooting resignation
By Associated Press - Friday Jul 21, 2017
Protesters have shouted down Minneapolis Mayor Betsy Hodges at her City Hall news conference to discuss the resignation of the city’s police chief. Hodges was reading a statement about the departure of Chief Janee Harteau when a small group of protesters walked in and disrupted the event Friday night. They waved signs with the phrases...
- The Top 10 Moments of New York Fashion Week
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Friday Sep 15, 2017
Highlights from the shows, including a celebrity-packed front row at Calvin Klein and a trek to Bedford Hills, N.Y., to see Ralph Lauren’s vintage cars.
- U.S. Says A.I.G. Is No Longer ‘Too Big to Fail’ 9 Years After Bailout
By VICTORIA FINKLE - Friday Sep 29, 2017
Federal regulators voted Friday to no longer classify American International Group as “systemically important,” meaning it will face less oversight.
- The Snow Leopard Is No Longer Endangered. It’s Still at Risk.
By CHRISTINE HAUSER - Friday Sep 15, 2017
The animals have been reclassified as vulnerable by a leading conservationist group, but poaching and habitat loss still threaten their populations.
- ‘Too Big to Fail’ Label May Shrink for Some Firms Under Trump
By VICTORIA FINKLE - Monday Sep 4, 2017
The Trump administration is examining the use of the designation for large non-bank financial institutions, with a closely anticipated Treasury report on the matter expected next month.