Under a deal with federal prosecutors, the seller of art supplies agreed to return the items, pay the government $3 million and improve the way it collects antiquities.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 07, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - HOBBY LOBBY WHOLESALE INC
Around the Web
- Hobby Lobby Agrees to Forfeit 5,500 Artifacts Smuggled Out of Iraq
By ALAN FEUER - Wednesday Jul 5, 2017
- Hobby Lobby Steals the Spotlight In This Week’s News Recap
By Graeme McMillan - Sunday Jul 9, 2017
Yes, Hobby Lobby is back in the news. So are Rick Perry and pro wrestling. Don't know why? Catch up here.
- Hobby Lobby Agrees To Forfeit Thousands Of Smuggled Iraqi Artifacts And Will Pay A $3 Mil Fine
By jasonnawara - Wednesday Jul 5, 2017
Hobby Lobby has agreed to forfeit over 5,000 ancient Iraqi artifacts they smuggled from the Middle East.
- Hobby Lobby Bought More Smuggled Artifacts
By Tracy Connor - Wednesday Jul 12, 2017
The company no longer has the items but won't say whether they were sold or donated.
- Hobby Lobby must pay $3 million for smuggling ancient cuneiform artifacts
By Annalee Newitz - Thursday Jul 6, 2017
Christian activists running the company wanted artifacts from the “Biblical era.”
- Woman freaks out over Hobby Lobby’s raw cotton display
By Chris Perez - Monday Sep 18, 2017
A Texas woman has been getting ridiculed online for being “too sensitive” after she blasted the arts-and-crafts chain Hobby Lobby for selling faux raw cotton stalks — which she found offensive. “This decor is WRONG on SO many levels,” Daniell Rider posted on Facebook this past Thursday, along with a photo of the phony textile...