A driver parked his taxi to take a break in SoHo. He died behind the wheel. Then, for nearly a day, New Yorkers went about their lives — just feet from his body.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 01, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - HO 110 INC
Around the Web
- For 18 Hours, Cabbie Sat Dead in Front Seat
By KIM BARKER - Monday Aug 14, 2017
- NY's Hometown Paper Once Again Owned By Chicago Publisher
Tuesday Sep 5, 2017
New York's hometown paper is once again owned by a Chicago-based newspaper holding company, following the 'New York Daily News' sale on Monday to Tronc Inc. In a way, it's like deja vu. Tronc wasformerly Tribune Publishing, the publisher of the 'Chicago Tribune,' which originally created the 'New York Daily News' nearly a century ago.
- In a Thriving City, SoHo’s Soaring Rents Keep Storefronts Empty
By CHARLES V. BAGLI - Wednesday Aug 23, 2017
One of the city’s prime shopping districts is a victim of its own success, as retailers can’t afford the rents and landlords can’t afford to lower them.
- In ‘Okja,’ a Girl and Her Pig Take on the Food Industrial Complex
By A. O. SCOTT - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
Bong Joon-ho’s latest film on Netflix is a high-speed satire with a conscience and a heart. And Tilda Swinton in braces.
- Reviving the Joy of Decoration at Nike’s New SoHo Building
By BLAKE GOPNIK - Sunday Oct 1, 2017
With a nod to a more ornate past, a new structure designed by BKSK Architects at 529 Broadway belongs entirely to the present.
- Odell Beckham Jr. on a Nike-Powered Swing Through SoHo
By BEN DETRICK - Saturday Oct 7, 2017
The New York Giants star receiver drops by two promotional events and considers whether he’d emulate Mike Tyson.