A Gowanus farmer’s writings from 1828 to 1830 describe burying them on property that includes the proposed site of a prekindergarten.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 22, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - HNA PROPERTY INSPECTIONS INC.
Around the Web
- 19th-Century Diary Suggests Slaves Are Buried in Brooklyn Lot
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
- Women of Sex Tech, Unite
By ANNA NORTH - Friday Aug 18, 2017
New York is becoming a cultural center for young women trying to disrupt the male-dominated industries of design engineering and sex toys.
- Education Disrupted: Inside Silicon Valley’s Playbook for Wooing School Superintendents
By NATASHA SINGER and DANIELLE IVORY - Friday Nov 3, 2017
Tech firms are deploying sophisticated marketing techniques to try to sell their wares into America’s classrooms.
- Paul Waring grabs Round 1 lead at HNA French Open
By Alistair Tait - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
Paul Waring may be an unfamiliar name at the top of the $7 million HNA Open de France leaderboard, yet there was a time not long ago when (...)
- Who messed with Bernd Wiesberger's driver settings at the HNA French Open?
By Dan Kilbridge - Friday Jun 30, 2017
Bernd Wiesberger shot a respectable 2-under 69 Friday in Round 2 of the HNA French Open at Le Golf National in Paris. Problem is, his (...)
- Hamptons Property Asks $150 Million
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
The 14-acre beachfront spread on Meadow Lane in Southampton, N.Y., was assembled from four parcels of land and includes several homes.