In East Hampton, N.Y., the property was sold by real estate developer Elie Hirschfeld, president of Hirschfeld Properties.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 28, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - HMH PACE PROPERTY, LLC
Around the Web
- Bill and Hillary Clinton's Hamptons Summer Rental Sells
Tuesday Aug 29, 2017
- Hamptons Property Asks $150 Million
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
The 14-acre beachfront spread on Meadow Lane in Southampton, N.Y., was assembled from four parcels of land and includes several homes.
- Elie Tahari Asks $45 Million for Hamptons Home
Tuesday Oct 3, 2017
The fashion designer rented his oceanfront property on Sagaponack’s Crestview Lane for close to $800,000 last summer.
- Hamptons Homes Blur the Line Between Inside and Out
By MARCELLE SUSSMAN FISCHLER - Friday Jul 14, 2017
From $50 million mansions to more modest homes, the focus is on outdoor spaces that blend seamlessly with the living room.
- How Does the Hamptons Garden Grow? With a Lot of Paid Help
By STACEY STOWE - Wednesday Sep 6, 2017
On the East End of Long Island, the professionally planted and tended vegetable garden requires a different kind of green.
- Hamptons Estate of Venture Capitalist Asks $23.45 Million
Thursday Jul 27, 2017
The Quiogue property, which belonged to late venture capitalist and art collector Jerome L. Stern, includes a private art museum.