The city’s medical examiner has been a pioneer in analyzing complex DNA samples. But two methods were recently discontinued, raising questions about thousands of cases.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
NOVEMBER 21, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - HITEC MEDICAL EQUIPMENT SUPPLY INC.
Around the Web
- Traces of Crime: How New York’s DNA Techniques Became Tainted
By LAUREN KIRCHNER - Monday Sep 4, 2017
- Staples Is Said to Agree to $6.5 Billion Buyout
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
The private equity firm Sycamore Partners is looking to add the office supply chain to its portfolio of retailers.
- Sunday Routine: How Sheryll Durrant, Urban Farmer, Spends Her Sundays
By SHIVANI VORA - Friday Sep 15, 2017
The resident manager of the Kelly Street Garden, in South Bronx’s Longwood neighborhood, sleeps in and spends time with her husband and teenage son.
- Few Answers in the Death of a Bronx Football Player
By LUIS FERRÉ-SADURNÍ - Friday Aug 25, 2017
Dominick Bess, an incoming freshman at Mount Saint Michael Academy, collapsed during a running drill on Tuesday.
- Sending Relief by Air and Sea to Puerto Rico From the Bronx
By RICK ROJAS - Monday Oct 16, 2017
As she leads a nonprofit’s aid effort, Lymaris Albors channels the anguish stirred by Hurricane Maria into delivering help to her homeland.
- For Gunman at Bronx Hospital, Fleeting Success and Persistent Strife
By LISA W. FODERARO - Saturday Jul 1, 2017
Henry Bello graduated from medical school, but struggled with arrests, bankruptcies and homelessness before opening fire in the Bronx, killing one and wounding six others.