A Gowanus farmer’s writings from 1828 to 1830 describe burying them on property that includes the proposed site of a prekindergarten.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 19, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2013 - HISPANIC-AMERICAN INTERNATIONAL CHAMBER OF COMMERCE INC.
Around the Web
- 19th-Century Diary Suggests Slaves Are Buried in Brooklyn Lot
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
- RNC chief of staff resigns to join US Chamber of Commerce
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Thursday Aug 31, 2017
- ‘Army’ of Lobbyists Hits Capitol Hill to Defend Nafta
By ANA SWANSON - Tuesday Oct 24, 2017
More than 100 business and industry leaders lobbied senators on Tuesday in an effort to preserve Nafta.
- 9 Chamber of Commerce Software Solutions That Save Time and Money
By Terry Ibele [Learning Apricot] - Wednesday Jul 5, 2017
If you want to spend more time building local businesses up and less time managing the administrative work of your Chamber, Chamber of Commerce software may be for you — here's everything you need to know about Chamber of Commerce software, along with 9 options and how to evaluate between them.
- Trump’s Tough Talk on Nafta Suggests Pact’s Demise Is Imminent
By ANA SWANSON - Wednesday Oct 11, 2017
The president has long talked about scrapping Nafta. Even skeptics are starting to believe him.
- Chamber Of Commerce Files Lawsuit To Stop American Consumers From Being Able To File Lawsuits
By Chris Morran - Friday Sep 29, 2017
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce may sound like a government agency or a quaint organization of helpful business leaders, but it is, in fact, the single largest lobbying organization in the country, spending nearly $104 billion last year alone on lobbying, about $40 billion more than any other group. The Chamber also thinks the U.S. Constitution is mistaken, that …