Not your mother’s house tour: This summer has brought a bounty of artwork to Catskill, Hudson, Cold Spring and beyond.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 05, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
31 LOCUST ROAD
WADING RIVER, NEW YORK, 11792
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - HIP WADERS, LLC
Around the Web
- Critic's Notebook: Contemporary Art Steams Up the Hudson
By NANCY PRINCENTHAL - Thursday Aug 24, 2017
- JJ Johnson Is a Young Chef on the Rise, to a Hip-Hop Beat
By NIKITA STEWART - Monday Nov 6, 2017
Brash and talented, the former chef at the Cecil in Harlem has a long-term gig at Chefs Club, and even bigger goals in sight.
- View From the River Café: 40 Years of Feasts and Firsts
By BRYAN MILLER - Monday Jul 31, 2017
This special-occasion restaurant on the East River in Brooklyn was in many ways a pioneer, yet its understated charm and elegant owner still thrive.
- ‘Diller Island’ Is Back From the Dead
By CHARLES V. BAGLI - Wednesday Oct 25, 2017
With intervention from Gov. Andrew M. Cuomo, Barry Diller’s grand plan for a $250 million cultural island on a pier in the Hudson River is revived.
- Sunday Routine: How ASAP Ferg, Rapper, Spends His Sundays
By GREG HOWARD - Friday Aug 4, 2017
When he’s not on the road, the rapper and fashion designer likes to stroll through Harlem, where he grew up and still lives.
- A Winning Design for a New York Monument to Gay and Transgender People
By JOSHUA BARONE - Sunday Jun 25, 2017
Gov. Andrew M. Cuomo announced that the artist Anthony Goicolea had been selected to design the monument in Hudson River Park in Manhattan.