Entertainment, fashion and media mogul Russell Simmons speaks with WSJ's Lee Hawkins as part of "WSJ Weekend Conversations" Simmons, the "Godfather of Hip-hop music" and the founder of Phat Farm clothing, talks about his new show "Running Russell Simmons," his charitable work and his activism around the "Ground Zero" mosque.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
NOVEMBER 13, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - HIP HOPS FARM, LLC
Around the Web
- Weekend Conversations: Hip-Hop's Russell Simmons
Saturday Oct 23, 2010
- Sunday Routine: How ASAP Ferg, Rapper, Spends His Sundays
By GREG HOWARD - Friday Aug 4, 2017
When he’s not on the road, the rapper and fashion designer likes to stroll through Harlem, where he grew up and still lives.
- Kidd Creole of Grandmaster Flash and the Furious Five Is Charged With Murder
By MATTHEW HAAG - Thursday Aug 3, 2017
The police in New York City said that the performer, whose real name is Nathaniel Glover, stabbed a homeless man in Midtown on Monday.
- Nicki Minaj, Always in Control
By ROXANE GAY - Monday Oct 16, 2017
The queen of hip-hop has fought her way to the top of the music industry — and never made compromises.
- Prodigy, Rapper Who Helped Forge the Sound of New York Hip-Hop, Dies at 42
By JON CARAMANICA - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Half of the duo Mobb Deep, Prodigy, born Albert Johnson, had been hospitalized in Las Vegas suffering from complications of sickle-cell anemia.
- Gadget Lab Podcast: iPhone Beats in Hip-Hop, iMessage Hygiene
By Wired Staff - Friday Apr 14, 2017
This week, David spends time with 18-year-old hip-hop producer Steve Lacy, and new co-host Arielle talks about iMessage behavior.