Google parent Alphabet Inc. retired its self-driving prototype dubbed the “Firefly,” a tiny test car with no steering wheel or pedals, to focus on building its self-driving technology into mass-produced vehicles.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 01, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - HILLSDALE POWERED PEDALS INC.
Around the Web
- Google Parent Retires 'Firefly' Self-Driving Prototype
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- A Slump in Tech Stocks That Leaves Some Investors Mystified
By LANDON THOMAS Jr. - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Shares of Netflix, Apple and other giant technology companies that have powered a market rally have taken an uncharacteristic pause.
- Forget the Brake. Electric Cars Mean One Pedal Driving
By Jack Stewart - Monday Jul 24, 2017
Press to go, lift off to stop.
- Uber Investors Clash With Board Over Voting Power
Monday Oct 2, 2017
Uber Technologies Inc.’s board is bracing for a contentious battle over voting control after two investors threatened legal action ahead of a planned vote Tuesday that could upend the board and diminish the power of some of the company’s earliest shareholders.
- Internet Giants Face New Political Resistance in Washington
By CECILIA KANG - Wednesday Sep 20, 2017
Facebook, Google and Amazon are coming under increasing pressure by regulators concerned about their growing power.