The billionaire Koch brothers are said to have tentatively agreed to support the publisher Meredith’s offer with an equity injection of more than $500 million.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 16, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - HILLERY BROTHERS, INC.
Around the Web
- Koch Brothers Said to Back Time Inc. Deal Talks With Meredith
By SYDNEY EMBER and ANDREW ROSS SORKIN - Wednesday Nov 15, 2017
- Meredith Pursues Takeover of Time Inc.
Thursday Nov 16, 2017
Meredith has lined up financing commitments from several banks as well as the billionaire Koch brothers in pursuit of a takeover of Time Inc.
- Impossible Burger’s ‘Secret Sauce’ Highlights Challenges of Food Tech
By STEPHANIE STROM - Tuesday Aug 8, 2017
The start-up is finding out what happens when a fast-moving venture capital business runs into the staid world of government regulation.
- Retailers Experiment With a New Philosophy: Smaller Is Better
By TIFFANY HSU - Saturday Nov 18, 2017
Department stores and other retailers struggling to beat back e-commerce are taking cues from online start-ups by experimenting with small showrooms.
- Mom finds needle in hamburger
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Wednesday Aug 16, 2017
- After Inquiry Into Cast, ‘Bachelor in Paradise’ Will Resume Taping
By JOHN KOBLIN - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
The inquiry, into an allegation of sexual misconduct, did not turn up evidence of wrongdoing, said Warner Bros., the studio behind the show.