Writers from across the political spectrum on Mrs. Clinton’s new book reflecting on her failed bid for the presidency.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution (Dec 13, 2013)
NYS Filing Date
MAY 29, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - HILLARY RODHAM CLINTON LLC
Around the Web
- Right and Left React to Hillary Clinton’s Reckoning With the 2016 Race
By ANNA DUBENKO - Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
- In the Studio: Oscar de la Renta’s New Designers Have a Hillary Clinton Story to Share
By VANESSA FRIEDMAN - Sunday Sep 10, 2017
And other secrets contained in their office walls.
- Hillary Clinton to Discuss Campaign and New Book on Colbert’s ‘Late Show’
By MATT STEVENS - Friday Sep 8, 2017
Mrs. Clinton will talk about her failed bid for the White House and more in her first late-night TV appearance since the 2016 election.
- Trump reignites Twitter feud with Hillary Clinton
By Associated Press - Thursday Sep 14, 2017
President Donald Trump is resuming his Twitter feud with an old foe: Hillary Clinton.
- Martin Shkreli to Be Jailed for Seeking a Hair From Hillary Clinton
By STEPHANIE CLIFFORD - Wednesday Sep 13, 2017
A federal judge revoked Mr. Shkreli’s bail, sending the former pharmaceutical executive to jail after he offered $5,000 for a strand of Mrs. Clinton’s hair.
- Hillary Clinton, in Book, Regrets Not Striking Back at James Comey
By MARK LANDLER - Thursday Sep 7, 2017
The regret is one of a catalog of mistakes — large and small — that Mrs. Clinton lists in the election post-mortem “What Happened.”