On the East End of Long Island, the professionally planted and tended vegetable garden requires a different kind of green.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 25, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED PARTNERSHIP
2013 - HIGHRIDGE GARDENS LIMITED PARTNERSHIP
Around the Web
- How Does the Hamptons Garden Grow? With a Lot of Paid Help
By STACEY STOWE - Wednesday Sep 6, 2017
- Sunday Routine: How Sheryll Durrant, Urban Farmer, Spends Her Sundays
By SHIVANI VORA - Friday Sep 15, 2017
The resident manager of the Kelly Street Garden, in South Bronx’s Longwood neighborhood, sleeps in and spends time with her husband and teenage son.
- Woody Allen’s ‘Wonder Wheel’ set to close NY Film Festival
By Deadline - Tuesday Jul 25, 2017
The film will go into limited release December 1.
- Oklahoma State cruises to 14-shot win at The Carmel Cup
By Kevin Casey - Monday Sep 4, 2017
Final scores • • • The preseason favorites wasted no time in 2017-18, as Oklahoma State cruised to victory Sunday to start the (...)
- Cue the Carrots! Strike up the Squash!
By ANNIE CORREAL - Tuesday Aug 15, 2017
The musicians of the Long Island Vegetable Orchestra make their instruments from things that grow in the garden.
- This Is Your Year To Score An Olive Garden Pasta Pass… But You Have To Act Fast
By Cassidy Allen - Tuesday Sep 12, 2017
So what’s a Pasta Pass exactly? It’s basically like a credit card but with no limits on how many times you get to indulge in garlic bread.