The police said there were “reasonable grounds to suspect” that managers of the London high rise that burned last month might have committed various crimes.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 10, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - HETNETS TOWER CORPORATION
AROUND THE WEB
- London Police Weigh Corporate Manslaughter in Inquiry of Grenfell Tower Blaze
By CEYLAN YEGINSU and STEPHEN CASTLE - Friday Jul 28, 2017
- Secret Service Post Moves From Trump Tower to a Trailer
By NICHOLAS FANDOS - Friday Aug 4, 2017
A command post was moved out of the skyscraper after a lease agreement between the government and the Trump Organization fell apart.
- Trump Tower, a Home for Celebrities and Charlatans
By JACOB BERNSTEIN - Saturday Aug 12, 2017
Michael Jackson lived in Donald J. Trump’s gleaming Midtown edifice. So have gamblers, a disgraced dictator, a Ponzi schemer and a stock huckster.
- Police Say 'Reasonable Grounds' to Suspect Corporate Manslaughter in London Fire
Thursday Jul 27, 2017
Police investigating the deadly blaze at Grenfell Tower said there were grounds to suspect the local council that oversaw the building’s management may have committed corporate manslaughter, according to a letter sent to residents.
- A Manhattan Skyline Sketch by Trump Sells at Auction for $29,000
By JACEY FORTIN - Friday Jul 28, 2017
The future president drew and signed it in gold ink in 2005 for a charity event. The only recognizable building in the sketch? Trump Tower.
- NY Times needs to come clean on wiretap headline
By John Crudele - Thursday Sep 7, 2017
The Justice Department announced this week that there was no evidence that Trump Tower was wiretapped, as President Trump alleged. OK, that almost settles the issue. I’m still waiting for the New York Times — the self-proclaimed “paper of record” — to explain its Jan. 20 front page story that had the headline “Wiretapped Data...