Prince Alwaleed’s arrest is likely to reverberate across dozens of publicly listed companies that count him as a major investor.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 05, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
ST JAMES, NEW YORK, 11780
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - HERTZ USA INC
2014 - HEZI USA INC
Around the Web
- Citigroup, 21st Century Fox, Twitter: Prince’s Arrest Touches Many
By ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Sunday Nov 5, 2017
- 91st Edition of a Parade, and Always New
By Photographs by VINCENT TULLO - Thursday Nov 23, 2017
Security was stepped up for the Thanksgiving Day parade, but the children and adults along the route paid more attention to Olaf and the Grinch.
- O.J. Simpson returns to golf game on 1st day after release
By Bill Speros - Wednesday Oct 4, 2017
O.J. Simpson was once Arnold Palmer’s partner on Hertz TV commercials. Simpson was also an avid golfer before he spent nine (...)
- LeBron James mocks ‘s–t show’ invading Cavs workout
By Jaclyn Hendricks - Thursday Oct 5, 2017
"The s--t show is here. The s--t show is here."
- New York City and James Blake Resolve Excessive-Force Claim
By BENJAMIN MUELLER - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
As part of the deal with the former pro tennis player, the city will create a new position within the agency that investigates police misconduct.
- 21st Century Fox Earnings Buoyed by Cable TV Business
Wednesday Aug 9, 2017
Higher advertising and distribution fees for its cable channels drove up 21st Century Fox Inc.’s results in the most recent quarter, helping it deliver a modest earnings beat.