At a time when biotech incubators and shared spaces are beginning to multiply in Manhattan, work on what could rank among the city’s largest biotech centers—if it can all come together—is just getting underway. According to Paul Wexler, a longtime healthcare-focused real estate broker, construction should begin next year on what is being called the […]
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution by Proclamation / Annulment of Authority (Jun 23, 1999)
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 06, 1988
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
1988 - HERRERA CONSTRUCTION CORP.
Around the Web
- Near The East River, Plans Emerge For NY’s Next Life Science Center
By Ben Fidler - Monday Aug 21, 2017
- 360 View: The Headache of Living Next to Endless Construction
By RONDA KAYSEN - Friday Sep 15, 2017
Construction scaffolding is a part of New York City’s streetscape. When it happens next door, developers sometimes pay neighbors for their trouble.
- Yankees Clear More 40-Man Space By Dealing Herrera
By Josh Norris - Monday Nov 20, 2017
Yankees clear more 40-man space by dealing Herrera to Rangers
The post Yankees Clear More 40-Man Space By Dealing Herrera appeared first on BaseballAmerica.com.
- New Development: Soft in the Middle, Splashy Up Top
By STEFANOS CHEN - Friday Sep 15, 2017
The luxury market in New York is pulling in two directions, with developers betting on big-ticket palatial aeries and million-dollar “starter” homes.
- New York Becomes the City That Never Shuts Up
By WINNIE HU - Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
With noise complaints doubling over five years and once-quiet neighborhoods offering little refuge, the city is considering a law to help quiet the din.
- Carolina Herrera's New Collection: Start the Holiday Party Early
Friday Oct 13, 2017
The designer’s new holiday collection of flirty frocks and dressy embellished jackets arrives fashionably early.